June 2, 2017 May 31 2017-2018

June 2, 2017 May 31 2017-2018
click on the catalog to see it

11.24.2014

One Sheet Wonder Method

 
 
One Sheet Wonder 
Making your own patterned paper
Patty-Trish Hargrove 989-808-4192

When I need several cards and I am short on time I use the a one Sheet Wonder Method. I love stamping but I also love cards that are quick and easy to make. The next time you need to make a lot of cards Try this technique. You can make a stack of cards in no time. For starters I just used one sheet of 8 1/2" x 11" piece of Whisper White card. 
First I stamped the leaves in Wild Wasabi (on some I stamped off first ) then I stamped the watercolor image set in Crushed Curry. Then over that image I stamped the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss, and finally filled it all in with Blackberry Bliss acorns. I used a 1/2″ X 4 1/4" wide strip of Blackberry Bliss card stock across the top of the stamped paper. Add your greeting, punch it out & pop up with the SU dimensionals and you’re done!
I love making my own patterned paper, give it a try you will love it too. It is so much fun.
 
To make these cards you will need........
Stamp set : For All Things clear  #135155
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry
Paper: Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Wild Wasabi
Punch: Decorative Label #120907
Sponges : #101610
 
Here are the measurements to make 8 of these cards out of the one sheet of stamped paper.

Paper Sizes:Base card Wild Wasabi, 4 sheets, cut in half 4-1/4″ x 11″ score at 5 1/2"
Stamped Whisper White: cut 8 pieces 2-3/4″ x 4-1/4″ Cut the whisper white card stock in half at 4 1/4" and then cut those two strips into four 2-3/4″ pieces total of 8 pieces.
Blackberry Bliss: 1/2″ x 4-1/4″ cut 8
 
Optional: if you want you can put a piece of white card stock inside each of the cards, if you do that you will need two more sheets of whisper card stock cut at 5 1/4" X 4"
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/searchresults.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment