June 2, 2017 May 31 2017-2018

June 2, 2017 May 31 2017-2018
click on the catalog to see it

6.13.2014

Here are a couple new posts. I know I have not been posting much in the past few months. Keep checking back I will try to add more soon or you can join my FACEBOOK that is where I do most of my posting. I am very inspired by the new catalog.
Next month I will be going to SLC for the SU convention so I will have lots to show you.
 
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=124164#.U5tvzxahT2w.blogger
Triple Time Stamping
Here is another card we did at my June stamp clubs. I hope you like this one.
It is surprisingly easy to do.
The stamp set I used for this card was Everything Eleanor found on Page 69 of this current catalog.
You will love using it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment