Stampin'Up Demonstrator 989-808-4192 COME STAMP WITH ME SHOP 24/7

8.18.2010

Patty took four ribbons at the county fair!!


Wow !!! I took four ribbons at the county Fair this year.
My quilted purse took 4th place.

                     I made this purse using the big shot machine & the scallop square die

     I also entered this vintage hair accessory that I made using the big shot & the Circles # 2 die. It took first place.


 This card was made using all SU products. I used a watercolor technique. Much to my surprise I took second place. I will post a better picture of the card later this when I pick it up.


    Sorry it took me so long to add this picture. I just realized I had not posted it.


                   My picture of the birds took second place

No comments:

Post a Comment