Stampin'Up Demonstrator 989-808-4192 COME STAMP WITH ME SHOP 24/7

12.19.2008

WISHING YOU A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I just wanted to wish each of you A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! Please know how much I appreciate your business and kind comments at my classes. It truly means so much to me. You are the reason I continue in SU.


A little reminder of the promotions still going on:

- FREE shipping on orders over $70 (not including tax) - promotion expires Tuesday the 23

- Retiring stamp sets are 10% off - promotion expires 12/23
- 20% off stamp sets in Fall & Winter Catalog Sampler when you make a $20 regular catalog purchase


As my holiday special to all my customers, I will give you a Classic Stampin' Ink Pad (color of your choice) when you place an order of $70 or more. Orders must be placed by ME to take advantage of the special (online orders do not apply). This special expires on December 23, 2008.


If you would like to place an order, feel free to EMAIL ME AT PATTY.HARGROVE@YAHOO.COM or order on-line here

I will be sending another email soon announcing a brand new Stampin' Up! Valentine's Day promotion (featuring brand new sneak peek products

The retired accessories list will be announced in January. I will send that to you as soon as I receive it. I am here for you, please let me know if I can be of any help to you in your stamping & scrap booking,

Have a wonderful Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment