Stampin'Up Demonstrator 989-808-4192 COME STAMP WITH ME SHOP 24/7

8.17.2008

Patty's Open House

Pictures of Patty's Open House

Ok here we are, just as I said, "you are going to be on my blog spot".

Everyone was having fun, laughing & posed as my husband Ron took our picture.
A BIG THANKS TO HIM FOR HELPING ME GET READY!!
"THANK YOU SWEETIE"!!







I just cut the box in half & covered it with the new Tangerine Tango card Stock (PG. 162) & the New Bella Rose Designer Series Paper. (PG. 168) This was a last minute idea. Even though I was rushed to get it done, with a little help from my Big Shot Machine I enjoyed making it.




Here are a couple of displays I made for the open house. The one at the top, on your left had different die cuts that I used with the Big Shot Machine.


The one on the right here at the bottom had Bella Rose, DSP, my favorite paper. You can tell by my apron, it has the Bella Rose pattern on it. I love it , I love it.!!

Well a big "thank you" to all of you that came to my open house, I enjoyed having you. I had a good turn out on Friday & the storm didn't keep you away on Saturday. My open house closed at 8:30 on Saturday. At that time I called Nancy Gillett & told her "you have won the door prize" She was happy to hear that she had won. (the corner punch).

(Double click on the photos for a larger view)

No comments:

Post a Comment