Stampin'Up Demonstrator 989-808-4192 COME STAMP WITH ME SHOP 24/7

6.11.2008

Things we do in stamp class

If you are not coming to stamp class
you are missing out on all the fun!!



Yes I want to open this & eat it. Maybe I will, Ha Ha !!
With the Velcro fastener you can open & close & reuse
over & over again. The candy is in a SU clear envelope
found on page 167 in the Fall & winter catalog 08.


This is a book mark. I put a magnet on the inside of it to
mark my spot when I am reading.
Stamp set: Life is a breeze.





I just love this stamp set: Blossoms Abound
I used a clear envelope for the bag.





This is a double pocket card using the double sided paper,
found in the Spring mini. We will be making one like this in the July classes. Cute, Cute!!!
It is fast & easy to do. You are going to love it!!







This is a note pad using the special paper & the flower punch.




There is always something new to make. Here is a old trick
with a new twist. I made this cute pouch from the two-sided paper
A smaller size (6x6 ) than the ones we did early in the year.
Great Idea Mary!!



I have hard time coming up with guy cards. I guess
because I am a flower girl. Anyway here it is using the
Noble Deer stamp set & the large background stamp (Weathered)
I think this would make a great card for Father's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment