June 2, 2015- May 31 2015-2016

June 2, 2015- May 31 2015-2016
click on the catalog to see it

6.11.2008

Things we do in stamp class

If you are not coming to stamp class
you are missing out on all the fun!!



Yes I want to open this & eat it. Maybe I will, Ha Ha !!
With the Velcro fastener you can open & close & reuse
over & over again. The candy is in a SU clear envelope
found on page 167 in the Fall & winter catalog 08.


This is a book mark. I put a magnet on the inside of it to
mark my spot when I am reading.
Stamp set: Life is a breeze.





I just love this stamp set: Blossoms Abound
I used a clear envelope for the bag.





This is a double pocket card using the double sided paper,
found in the Spring mini. We will be making one like this in the July classes. Cute, Cute!!!
It is fast & easy to do. You are going to love it!!







This is a note pad using the special paper & the flower punch.




There is always something new to make. Here is a old trick
with a new twist. I made this cute pouch from the two-sided paper
A smaller size (6x6 ) than the ones we did early in the year.
Great Idea Mary!!



I have hard time coming up with guy cards. I guess
because I am a flower girl. Anyway here it is using the
Noble Deer stamp set & the large background stamp (Weathered)
I think this would make a great card for Father's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment