Stampin'Up Demonstrator 989-808-4192 COME STAMP WITH ME SHOP 24/7

6.19.2008

Check out the SU videos

I love sharing my passion for stamping with family and friends, meeting new people, and having the chance to build a great business doing so. And being able to set my own schedule is a definite plus! I love getting the discounts on my favorite products, but most of all I love to teach you the techniques that I thought I could never do myself. Like I always say, "all you need is the right tool in your hand & someone to show you how to use it". I found that out right after I took my first stamping class. The rest is history.

In the eight years I have been with SU I have recruited 23 demonstrators. I still have 10 in my down-line. You might say 1/2 of them just signed on for the discount as a hobby demonstrator
(you do not have to demonstrate)
For what ever the reason it is a wonderful experience you will never regret. Take time now to look at these videos to see what it is about. You will not be sorry you did.
clink the link below to see

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/pattyhargrove/join

No comments:

Post a Comment